– What’s that? A soccer ball in your hand? maybe you tell me – Maybe. You tell me, Derek. If I make this, you’ve got to drop the camera. *Ball Kick* Ohh, you almost had to drop the camera. – Oh you mean like this? – OOH! – What are we doing today boys? – Trick shots!!!! – Part of a “Dear Ryan” – We’re playing football today, guys. – Ooooohhh… – Dang, that was almost my nuts right there.(ohh) Man, hopefully I don’t get hit today – Watch this. By a camera man. *Crash* OH! – Was that the salad? Was that the salad? – Nuh-huh that was the sour cream. – It was potato chips. *giggle* *BANG* *HA HA HA HA HA HA* (Too much Laughter from Will) *laughter* *Laughs In Pain* *Laughter* -Nobody was filming that? – That got me, right here! *giggle* Right on My tit! *All laughing* *Laughing increases* – What are the odds of that? – Man, that one hurt right there I got HACKED – I got hacked! (laughs) – He got PRANKED. Damn, my bad Derek *bleeeeepp* *bleeeeppp* – Daaammnn *laughs* – Wait, where was this? – That’s from this part *giggles* – Are we rolling? No Not yet? Wait, are you? *giggles* He said no! *plate breaks* – woohoohoo! Who’s plate is that? – See ya later guys… Hey, good shoot today… Tomorrow..? What’s that, you’re on the laughters part right now? – Man, I need to pop a RedBull (Other Drinks are available) right now. – The last one? – Doing laughs back to back to back to back tobacktobacktobacktobacktoBACKtoback Is a lot of energy I bet you I could do a Try Not to Laugh Challenge And not laugh right now Cause I got it all off Ready? *laughs* – It’s too close dude – I got it all off – Lemme try, lemme try *laughs* Yeah, I really tried to not laugh – You lose – I think I got all the laughs out – Try on Daina – Look at this little ninja right here Bye *breaks* (laughs) – Was that a plate? – Ohh, dayyyyyymn (laughs) – Dude! – That was 4 takes in. (more laughing) Tadaaaaa! – Wow! – Wait, watch over here I don’t know that’s all, I saw a piece fly out. – awhhhh, dude! – Oh! Oh Dude! (laughs) Ohhh, sorry Sean. Poor Tv (all laugh) *Distance smashes* Uh ohhhhhhh! I don’t know why we didn’t move them To hell with rocks – Rocks and rocks and rocks and rocks – All right here we go – It’s all about the bass – TWO! – 🎶It’s all about that bass, about that bass🎶 – THREE Four. *Distant dog bark* – Ding ding ding five, here we go Ding Ding Ding six. *Sigh* Ding Ding Ding. (all speak) – Ayyyyyyyy – Alright who’s next? Who wants to try next? – Gotta like, keep your – Yeah, that’s a good spot for you. – That is actually good! – You’ve good forehead surface area. – Oh dude! Watch for your hair Back slightly – Oh wow! – Alright. Snow angel. SNOW ANGEL! *screams* *laughs* Scared, yeah Sean. Scary. Hey, don’t waste them. – How- how did you, uh – Hmmm! It’s like face oil. Hey guys don’t waste them We gotta eat that. This carpet is very clean. – That was fake! – This is a oreo trickshots – Damnnnnnnn! Threw it again. – You guys are throwin’ em away I’m gonna eat that! – Ahhhhh throwin’ em away! Good one Derek! *dun dun tis* – Ready? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! (all) – That was close! – I do. (laughs) I got you sean I know how your mouth works (laughs) Ready? (Fart Noise) Ohhhhhhhhhh! – He know how that mouth works. – Sean Sean! Alright ready? One.. Two (laughs) It’s over there. Wow Derrick! Always gotta be funny, Derrick! [Music kicks in] Ohhhh (laughs) Damn it! Ha ha ha *shrugs* Look at ’em knees Ohhh! [Bleeeep] Ohhh! [Bleep] Ohhh! Sh- [Bleep] What? Ohhh! [Bleep] [Bleeep] [Music kicks in] *shrugs* – Alright, that’s it for today. *sighs* – I’m so tired – Another day! Another video! – Yeah, let’s see how it turns out. – How’s your legs doing? – Sore. Just tired dude! Long day. Watch this. Chopstick. Chop-strick. Chop trickshot. (Tap still on) Chop trickshot. Chop trickshot [Fast forward] Chop trickshot [Fast forward] (laughs) Chop trickshot [fast forward](tap off) Chop trickshot. Ohhhhhhhhh! Did you get it? – Shrug it dude. Shrug it. – Did you get it though? *shrug* – What’s up y’all.It’s your boy Derrick. Thanks for watching this week’s BTS.
Don’t forget to click that link above. You want to see this week’s nigahiga video where we do some trick shots and oreo challenge. And also if you guys have a Dear Ryan leave a comment below. What’s wrong Squirt? Can’t wait for next week’s video?
A let it rain, and clear it out Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side From Gwangju, one gang of you-know-what Geum-nam Choong-jang Street, that’s my Harlem Joined NEURON, Bounce with ma Team Went head over heels for dancing, workaholic, everyday Grew being up all night as a teen, that’s the Case My height is measured by dance, I’m Ok Plan to draw up a grand vision The kid who drives the dream The steps stomping over the rhythm Popping, Rocking, Hopping, Tutting, Dougie, Flexing, Swaggin’ Still do it errday, ASAP For my own sake Always whipping me on the carrots are on the trophies Betting on my life, dancing is my cash Hope on the street, now it’s just my way With Becky G on the side Every day I lit We always got love For where we come from So let ‘em know what’s up No matta wherever we go Bring it back to this place called home (baby) Now that you know that Let me see you Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken noodle o pollo con espagetti Ninguna esta mujere tiene el flow que tiene becky Latino americana soy de aquiii Carita de santa pero freakyyy Que me va deci (huh) Si ya to lo vi (huh) Donde yo naci No pensaban que una mujer hiba sobresali What you gonna do what you gonna do Look back at it Lights camera action Definitivamente la mejor de la escena Word on the street we got the people reactin’ La gente que critican simplemente me dan pena We always got love For where we come from So let ‘em know what’s up No matta wherever we go Bring it back to this place called home (baby) Now that you know that Let me see you A let it rain, and clear it out Let’s get it A let it rain, and clear it out Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Chicken Noodle Soup Wit a soda on the side Let’s get it
[GOT7’s Working EAT Holiday in Jeju] [GOT7 take up a challenge of running
a food truck business on their own] – You stole mine, didn’t you?
– When did I do that? [Harvesting tangerines] [Prepping the ingredients] [Singing a labor song due to hard work] [GOT7 got ready to open their food truck]
I should have gone to the tangerine farm! [Unexpectedly good feedback]
– I like the tuna. – Youngjae! [exhilarated] [Packed with customers] [The food truck was a big success,
thanks to handsome part timers] [#GOT7FoodTruck #Success
#2X speed] [Where are they headed after hard work?] [Jeju’s iconic local delicacy, black pork]
Here comes the meat. Thank you. [Starting the five-layered pork belly party] [Appetizing] [Served with meljeot (pickled anchovy sauce)]
Is this the sauce? Yes. It’s really good. [Jackson’s surprised by the thickness]
Is this supposed to be this thick? [Dazed]
This sauce is real good. – OK, OK.
– What is this? Pork belly? [The two are desperately waiting]
Pork neck? Pork belly? [Can’t wait to try it] [Mark grills all the garlic cloves] I think we need to turn it over again. We shouldn’t turn the meat over
too frequently. [Juicy]
Only once. We should turn the meat over
only once. [Look at this, everyone]
Mark. Please get this.
The veins in his arms. [A tough guy’s veins in his arms pop out] [Jeju black pork is cooked beautifully] It’s incredible. [Tasting]
Isn’t there sauce? [Nom] [GOT7’s eating show] [Taking a big bite] We worked hard to make money today. Shall we go somewhere? To go bowling is the way to go,
like always. [Rascal Jackson]
No. Badminton? [What?]
– Badminton? – How about night fishing? [Whispering, Truth or Dare]
– OK. – Truth or Dare? – Truth or Dare? Would you like to do Truth or Dare tonight? – Let’s just go bowling.
– Yeah, let’s go bowling. – Let’s take it to a vote.
– If you want to go bowling, raise your hand. [Unanimous agreement]
Let’s go bowling, then. [Who wants to team up with me?]
– Bowling. – Who would team up with me? [Apply]
– Me. – No, except you. [Jinyoung and Jackson team up]
– Who wants to team up with me? – Bowling? – What’s with you today?
– I’ll team up with Mark. [Ace] [Nope]
– You’re the the ace? – No. – It’s me.
– You? [Mark, Yugyeom, BamBam team up]
Then we three will be a team. – Then you…
– Our team really needs an ace. Let’s bring Yugyeom to our team. [What’s the penalty for the losing team?]
Let’s decide the penalty first. [2 birds with 1 stone] – What should the losing
team do? – Breakfast and the dishes tomorrow. Fixing breakfast and doing the dishes. [Don’t even want to think about it]
That’s two. – Fixing breakfast.
– And doing the dishes. [Little something extra]
And feeding. – No. – Feeding?
– How does that sound? OK? – Why, what feeding?
– What do you want to do tomorrow? – Tomorrow…
– Hot spring! Let’s go to the beach. [Jinyoung’s bucket list] I heard
Jinyoung wants to go trekking in the morning. [A must do]
For a variety show of young guys, taking a walk along the beach
is a must. [Reminiscent]
How about go-kart that we did before? After lunch, we ride the go-kart. – Then a hot spring.
– Then a hot spring. – I’ll have some rest in the house.
– Then should we go separately? [Opt me out] – Or should we go altogether?
– You guys go ahead and ride the go-kart. [Jinyoung’s love for JB]
We don’t do it, if one of us doesn’t. I won’t go, if JB doesn’t go. – We don’t do it at all, if someone refuses?
– But we should accept he majority decision. I think you should come with us. [Jinyoung’s opinion]
We follow the majority decision. I’m just expressing my opinion. [Just smile…] [Deciding the penalty]
Let’s go bowling and let the winning team
arrange tomorrow’s schedule. The team with the highest score. [Mysterious note and GOT7 lightstick]
You will do it for your life, right? [What is this?]
You will do it for your life, right? [Surprised]
What is this? [IGOT’s note in a long time]
Thank you. Let’s read it. It’s from IGOT7. “You guys don’t live with your parents”. “I’m curious if you contact them often.
I wonder what kind of son you are”. [Sharing stories about texting with parents]
My parents text me. When my father texts me, [Using Gyeongsang dialect]
he text me in dialect. – How?
– Did you eat? Yes, like that.
“Did you eat”? Like this. – That’s unique. – “Have you been eating well”?
– Does he use emoticons? Sometimes my mom put a period
at the end of a sentence. – It feels like she’s serious.
– Right. [Like Jinyoung’s mother]
– “What are you doing”. – Where are you. – Where are you.
– “Where are you”. Then I wonder if I did something wrong. How about you?
Do you contact them often? I actually contact them
every day. I text them every day,
but I don’t call them every day. [Yugyeom and Mark prefers texts]
I think it’s mostly texts, rather than calls. I text them, too. – Good job.
– Good job. Go, GOT7! [GOT7 takes over the Rock Bowling alley] OK. This place feels like a club. [Amateur] OK. I’m terrible at bowling.
I’m so embarrassed. [Serious] [Mark’s extraordinary wrist snap] [Strike] [YOBRO] [Super serious] [Jackson bowled a strike as well] [JB’s one-to-one lesson] [Youngjae is up] [Into the gutter] [JB and Jackson décalcomanie] Argh! [A nasty pin that bothers JB]
Why do I keep missing one pin? [Next up is Yugyeom] [Strike] [The youngest member’s common provocation] [BamBam’s turn] [Strikes in a row] [GOT7’s into bowling
losing track of the time] [Dancing] [Bowling amateur Youngjae’s turn] [Can’t believe I bowled a strike!] [A proud teacher and delighted student] [The standard bowling poses] [Jinyoung picked up a spare] [JB’s challenge to bowl a strike] [Sadly, he missed one pin] [He doesn’t know he bowled a strike] – We won.
– We won. – We won.
– Jackson! [How does Jackson feel?]
We’re first place. This is our skills. I don’t go bowling. I can’t! [I won’t have anything to do with bowling]
I said I can’t! [Runner-up
Mark, BamBam, Yugyeom] [The losing team
JB and Youngjae] [JB and Youngjae]
Thanks for the breakfast tomorrow. Thanks for washing the dishes tomorrow! Way to go! [JB and Youngjae
have to fix breakfast the next day] [Next day] [The last morning in Jeju Island] [JB and Youngjae got up
to prepare breakfast] [The two starts preparing breakfast] [Can’t live without kimchi
We really can’t] [It’s all about fried kimchi] [Youngjae’s secret for singing ability is ramen]
One can sing better after having ramen. – Isn’t it hard to sing because
your throat is swollen? – No. We have to make a lot of noodles
anyway. Just 3 packs. Because we have lots of dishes. [Mama bird JB
cooks for his 6 baby birds] [Flip] [Yugyeom wakes up] Could you make a fried egg for me? Excuse me? [Yugyeom wants to have some eggs]
– What do you want me to cook? – Eggs. [Youngjae is the best]
Yay! Youngjae will. – Are you okay with scrambled eggs?
– Sure. Youngjae, use this pan. [Reuse the pan to cut down on dirty dishes]
To cut down on dirty dishes. [Completing dishes one by one] [Stir-fried kimchi, tuna, and ham] [Leftover pork belly from the food truck] [Youngjae makes scrambled eggs] [He can make scrambled eggs
like a breeze] [At least 10 servings of kimchi stew with ham]
We put too much water. – Should we make kimchi ramen?
– There’s too much kimchi in here. Kimchi ramen. [Dazed…] Hey, try this and see how it tastes. [Let’s see] It’s pretty good. – Is it good?
– Yes. [JB is looking for something] Yes! There it is!
We need this. [I found my love] [The magical cure for any food]
The finishing touch on any food. [Add the magical powder] [Be delicious… Be delicious…] [Sleeping prince Youngjae] [Mark wakes up to delicious smell] [Mark takes a seat first] Egg, please. [Ta-da!] [Quite a feast] [The one who’s still in dreamland] [Another one who’s still in dreamland] [They start having breakfast]
It was so windy yesterday. But there’s no wind today. Pork belly tastes the best
when it’s just grilled. [Ramen tastes the best
in the morning] [The breakfast received a passing mark]
It tastes good. What do we do with the dishes? [Mark did all the dishes on his own]
I washed all the dishes yesterday. Were you the only one? [There are more dishes today]
There were plenty of dirty dishes yesterday. But I think there are more today. But two of you can share the burden. I will wash the dishes,
and you take care of the trash. [Jinyoung shows up]
– Are you done, guys? – Yes. – You have anything left for me? – Yeah.
– We have a lot left. Thanks. What? [JB gives the menu briefing]
Kimchi stew, fried kimchi, – and pork belly.
– Thank you for the food. [Teasing the older member]
I’m not having breakfast fixed by the losing team. I’m having what Mark made. I made this. [Apology]
– You don’t want it? – No, no. You’re going to have eggs, right? [Here’s the fossil of pork belly]
Please explain what it is. [JB defends the pork belly]
It’s because they get along so well. [Yum yum] Let me know when you’re done. So I can wash the dishes. [What a pity] [Mark is making scrambled eggs] [Giving the scrambled eggs to Jinyoung] [Mark, the angel without wings]
Thank you. [Good] – Can I eat?
– Go ahead. [The sleepyheads finished their breakfast] [Pile of dirty dishes] [Washing the bottomless pit of dishes] [Humming] [JB washed the dishes as much as
he would do in his lifetime] Youngjae, thanks for fixing the breakfast. Thank you, Youngjae. We eat three meals a day so well. [A note from IGOT7]
We have a note from IGOT7. [Curious, IGOT7’s last note]
– Right. – I think this would be the last one. Is it? I don’t think so. – Let’s take a look.
– Don’t we get a note per day? – Really? “24 hours are not enough for GOT7.
If you get a day off, what would you like to go together”? For all 7 of us, we could try skydiving. – All of us holding our hands together.
– What do you make of diving? Skydiving.
Without the equipment. You go ahead and demonstrate for us.
Then we will follow you. I wish we could go to Europe. – Europe.
– We can just take a walk. [Realistic]
I want to relax in a lukewarm tub. – Really?
– How warm is lukewarm? – In a lukewarm tub.
– Warm. That’s popular among celebrities. – For celebrities. – Not warm nor hot.
– OK. – What’s with lukewarm?
– All right. Let’s stop right here. 1, 2, 3!
Yes, in a warm tub. – He picked up the skill.
– He picked up the skill. I want to relax in a warm tub. – Yes.
– Going to a hot spring is not a bad idea. [Tired]
We’re drowsy, actually. – why don’t we go to a hot spring
and warm ourselves up? – Shall we sleep? Let’s get going, then.
Let’s go! [Presenting his idea]
Why don’t we do this? [GOT7’s time goes backward]
We hop like this here. Then we find ourselves
in a hot spring. OK! 1, 2, 3! [True]
– We have to drive anyway. – Teleport. – We have to work out?
– Drive! Drive! – Let’s get going, guys.
– Let’s go. [Full of excitement]
Let’s go! Let’s go! [The PJs have been forgotten]
Our PJs. Oh my God! Now? [Taking out] Thank you, bro. [Sharing PJs belatedly]
Red one! – Red!
– Would it fit me? – Didn’t you want the red one?
– No, I’m good. – I’ll take the gray one.
– I’ll get the blue. [Though it’s late, everyone is happy with
Jackson’s gifts] – The size. – Thanks, man. I think it would fit. No, I’ll go with sky blue. Hang on. No. Rather than hearts… – Youngjae!
– Huh? – It’s cute.
– I bought this Pajama bottom. What? Why is it pink? [Giving it to Youngjae]
Don’t you have yellow? – Yugyeom got the yellow one.
– I’m okay with pink. [Thanks, Jackson]
It’ll be really comfy when you sleep. – Thank you.
– Thank you! [Thank you]
[Heart-warming friendship] [Proud]
It’s so funny. [Mark the driver gets in the car] [Driver JB and navigator Jinyoung,
the soulmates get in the car] [Off to the hot spring] [GOT7 is driving safely] [Role-play]
How long would it take, sir? [The driver just laughs] [Shower with compliments] [JB’s car is filled with laughter] [They finally arrived!] – Like this!
– We should hop. – Yes, we should.
– We should hop. [Jackson’s suggestion] [Teleporting scene]
Youngjae was next to me. We should film it? We should do this. [Worried] Wouldn’t we look dumb
if it gets edited out? 1, 2, 3! [The old guy bounces off
during teleporting] We arrived at the hot spring. Let’s go to get warm! – Let’s go.
– Off we go! – Off we go! [Holding their rash guards] [How GOT7 go take a bath] It’s hard to peel it off. [The destination to relieve all their stress] For real? [Open-air hot spring]
So cold. It’s so cold, so cold. [Tiptoe] [A fixture at the hot spring] [The cat gets territorial] [Let’s enjoy the open-air spa]
It’s so cold. Give a compliment while pushing
a head in an offensive way. [Yugyeom is up first]
As you suggested, you go first. [Come here, Yugyeom]
OK. I’ll go first. I’ll say something to Yugyeom. – No, no.
– No? [Jackson’s demonstration]
I’ll go first. I will go first.
Offend me. [Come on]
Really? I’ll tell you if it’s possible or not. [He decided it’s bearable]
– OK. Like this. – Like that. – But make a compliment.
– While making a compliment. Rock, paper, scissors.
Rock, paper, scissors. [Winner: JB, Youngjae, Jackson
Loser: BamBam, Mark, Jinyoung, Yuygeom] Rock, paper, scissors. [Winner : BamBam, Mark, Jinyoung]
[Loser: Yugyeom] Yugyeom lost. [The one who suggests always lose]
I don’t have a good feeling about this. Go easy on me.
Don’t push too hard. – Just to offend me.
– You’re such a great dancer. [You know I love you]
– I’m sorry. – OK, OK. Good. [Jinyoung’s turn] [So sweet]
Push in an offensive way. [Jinyoung’s style is somewhat scarier]
We all have our own style. – Hurry up, Jinyoung.
– Yugyeom is so tall. [Too much]
That was too hard. [Mark the angel is up next] This game was a great idea! He’s so mean. [Best friend BamBam is up] Don’t hit me.
Make sure to just push. [Removing cumbersome fringe] You look so handsome these days. You look so handsome these days. Yugyeom, your singing
has improved a lot. [Patience] [Playing rock-paper-scissors
to pick the next scapegoat] JB, BamBam, Yugyeom.
Rock, paper, scissors. [Winner: BamBam, Yugyeom]
[Loser: JB] [Oh no] [I’m so happy to be the youngest] Everyone said, “Yes” . Can’t believe Jaebum lost. Who wants to go first? – BamBam, you go first.
– All right. Starting with BamBam,
let’s go around like this. [Severe blow]
These days, you… [Angry] [You are now watching GOT7’s
peaceful team building activity] [Who’s next?]
BamBam, you were in such a hurry. [Hesitant]
Go ahead. Should I go first? Oh boy. Our Jaebum. Jaebum, you drive so well. I was going to say that. [No big deal…]
Should I go next? Looks like Mark can’t wait. [Focus on his hand]
Why do you make a fist? No, no. [You are now watching GOT7’s
peaceful…] Jaebum, your skin is still so flawless. [Wait… it looked like his neck got turned] [Blood pressure goes up…]
Calm down. Calm down. Hold on, hold on.
You have to push slightly. [Jackson caught him off guard]
You should push slightly, not like this. [Dizzy]
Poor JB. [Jinyoung’s turn]
Mark is the last one to go? [Adjust the height]
Kneel down, JB. – Hang on. Jackson, that was it for you?
– Yes. [He’s a true leader]
[JB kneels down] JB. You make me a teenager. You make me a teenager. [Innocent]
JB! You’re a great songwriter. You’re a great songwriter. How do you feel right now? [Charming]
[Kudos to cool guy JB] [for laughing off
the members’ practical jokes] [After having all the fun]
– Rock, paper, scissors? – That’s it for this game. – This game is no fun.
– We should play another game. Let’s try something more spectacular. Pushing into the cold bath. It’s really cold.
I soaked my foot. It’s icy cold. That’s what it makes more fun. Let’s hold for 10 seconds
in the cold bath. 10 seconds is too long.
Let’s hold for 5 seconds. [Hold for 5 seconds in the cold bath]
That might kills us. [Making GOT7 frozen project]
– Once you’re in the bath. – That’s the point. [Not just a simple game]
Then let’s play a real game other than rock-paper-scissors. – Like what?
– Like this. – Good, good. Why don’t we order eggs
and sikhye (sweet rice drink). Sikhye! Sikhye! [Deciding who will buy eggs and sikhye]
The loser should buy eggs and sikhye. Let’s make a bet. Rock, paper, scissors. Rock, paper, scissors.
Rock, paper, scissors. [What’s the result?]
Rock, paper, scissors. [BamBam is chosen to
buy the snacks] I want a fish cake bar
and sikhye. – I want sikhye, too.
– Chicken and sikhye. [Gluttonous JB]
I want 2 bottles of sikhye and grilled squid. Seaweed soup. [Seaweed soup + sikhye=Mark’s spa package]
You’ll have seaweed soup in here? Seaweed soup and sikhye. – Do you remember?
– Nope. Is this cold water? Hurry up!
Get chicken. [Can’t just pass by the cold water]
Go order it. [Here comes a big shot BamBam] [Reset]
[The game starts again] Ting ting ting ting tang tang tang tang,
ting ting tang tang frying pan game. – Yugyeom 4.
– Yugyeom, Yugyeom, Yugyeom, Yugyeom. [Skip one beat] – Jaebum 4.
– Jaebum, Jaebum, Jaebum, Jaebum. [The one who creates the beat]
Jaebum, Jaebum, Jaebum, Jaebum. Practice game,
practice game. [Protecting the leader] [The game resumes]
Let’s start from Jaebum. Ting ting ting ting
tang tang tang tang. – Ting ting tang tang, frying pan game.
– This is the real game. – Yugyeom 3.
– Yugyeom, Yugyeom, Yugyeom. – BamBam 2.
– BamBam, BamBam. – Jinyoung 4.
– Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung. – Youngjae 2.
– Wait! [Time]
– You said it more. – I got tongue-tied. [Blaming the tongue]
No. [Jinyoung’s cute excuse]
I said Jinyoung four times. [Evidence] – Jinyoung 4.
– Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung. [Accept the situation
and go to receive the penalty] To bring sikhye. [Feeling the cold water]
5 seconds! No, no. [Get into the cold water] He’s so cute. Jinyoung’s really fit. I can see his muscles. [Delivering the drinks on his way back,
perfect] Thank you. Take one. Let’s pass it along. Pass it along. Seaweed soup for Mark. [They get their drink]
Did you order seaweed soup, Mark? [Delivering all the menu items]
Is this supposed to be black? – What is black?
– Coffee. BamBam, I think I need to get IVs. Once I went into the cold water,
I don’t feel cold anymore. – One more game?
– Let’s do it again. Ting ting ting ting
tang tang tang tang. [Restart their second favorite game]
Ting ting tang tang frying pan game. – Youngjae 2.
– Youngjae, Youngjae. [Youngjae to JB]
– JB 4. – JB, JB. Wait… Hang on. Hang on. [Let’s shout it out together]
Youngjae! Youngjae! – That’s…
– Youngjae! Youngjae! [Youngjae gets a penalty due to
weird pronunciation] Youngjae! Youngjae! I was drinking this. – Choi Youngjae!
– I had sikhye in my mouth. [Today’s fact bomber, Yugyeom]
Then how did you say Youngjae twice? You said, “Youngjae, Youngjae”. [Admit]
– Bye. – Youngjae! – See you, Youngjae! Youngjae!
Youngjae! [Scowl] – Just a dip in cold water?
– Yes. [It’s so fun to watch]
Get in there. Go, Youngjae! [Soaking his feet]
Go, Youngjae! – Make sure to soak your body.
– 1. – Argh! [Youngjae, proven to be an otter] Let’s play another game. – What game!
– 369, 369. – 369.
– Let’s play Silent 007 Bang game. [Add a spoon of MSG]
– Let’s clap at 2, 4, 6. – Let’s add this rule. – No smile.
– Deal. We shouldn’t smile. Let’s add something else. – No smile and…
– With 369 game? We should be deadly serious. [No smile]
3, 4. Like this. Why is he next to me? [No excuse] When you smile a little bit,
don’t deny the fact that you smiled. [An obvious smile leads straight to a penalty]
If we saw a smile, one should admit it. [Justification]
But I have a smiley face. [Jeering]
That’s… [Watch out for Jinyoung’s cheating]
– Why is this so cold? – Kick him out. – Why is this water so cold?
– It’s not. It’s just that your body is cold. Let’s get started.
Remember, no smile. 1…
Laugh it off first. [Let’s laugh first] No smile.
1, 2, 3. Go! [Starting with Youngjae]
– From this side. – Starting from me. 1. [369 game without a smile] [Smooth]
– 4. – 5. – 7. – 8. – 10. – 11. – 12. – 14. – 15. – 17. – 18. 20. 20… – Wasn’t this a smile?
– You smiled obviously. [Excuse me]
He smiled. [Making an excuse] – No smile now.
– Hang on. It was because of this. – The water was dripping.
– You shouldn’t make an excuse like that. – That was obviously a smile.
– Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. [JB runs to the cold water]
Run! [The tough guy jumps into
the cold water like a breeze] Wow! [Getting back quickly] [The tough guy…
get into the warm water] Let’s begin. [No smile 369 game resumes]
– 369. – No smile. – 1. – 2. – 5. – 7. – 8. – 10. – 11. – 12. – 14. [JB said the wrong number]
14. – Go!
– What! – You should go.
– Why! [Oh no…]
Oh, come on! Have fun! [Jumping into the cold water] It’s so cool! It’s good for your skin. It’s so cool.
Feels like my pores are minimized. [JB’s skin becomes flawless
alternating between warm and cold water] Let’s play a random game. [JB suggests the game]
– Start! – From Jaebum. – Timing game. [Yugyeom and Mark stood up at the same time]
– 2. – 3. – 4. – 5. – 6. No. You didn’t shout it out. [Pick one by rock-paper-scissors]
Rock, paper, scissors. [Yugyeom is chosen to get into the cold water]
Good luck. [Adding an extra rule]
No smile throughout the penalty. OK. Let’s not smile
no matter what we do. – Why from me? I’m embarrassed.
– Don’t smile. – Don’t smile! Don’t smile.
– Put on a straight face. Seriously. From now on, hold for 5 seconds
in the water. [Hold for 3 seconds]
3 seconds! 3 seconds! Go, BamBam! [The youngest gets ready]
I mean, go, Yugyeom! [Respect] – Hold on.
– Go ahead! [GOT7 is busy pointing out one another]
– Go. – Go ahead. Why did you laugh? – Go ahead.
– Why did you laugh all of a sudden? Go ahead. Let’s go, Mark. You two laughed. [It’s not fair]
OK! I’m going! [JB, Mark, Jinyoung end up going into the water]
Let’s go! Let’s go! I mean, why did you laugh? [Altogether] Hey! – Hurry up.
– I slipped this time. [Our eyes are on you, Mark] [So fun to tease the eldest member]
Do it already. [Splash] Argh! It’s crazy! Watch out for sikhye!
Watch out for sikhye! [Yugyeom suggested
Silent 007 Bang Game] [007 Bang] [007 Bang] [Repeat] [007 Bang]
3… [JB, Mark]
Mark got caught. – Mark got caught.
– Hang on. [Making an excuse] – It was confusing
due to the distance. – Rock, paper, scissors. Rock, paper, scissors. [JB threw paper, Mark threw scissors]
JB, go order it. [JB gets the penalty]
He jumps into the cold water. [Give up] Unbelievable. How come I should do
weird things? – It’s in front of us.
– What do you want to order? – What do you want?
– Eggs. 7 eggs. [Ordering 7 eggs]
7 eggs? Is that all? – 7 eggs, that’s it?
– OK. [Yugyeom orders squid]
I want squid. OK. OK. [Showing his rear-ly unexpectedly] 7 eggs and 1 squid. Squid? [A set of 3 eggs]
We have a set of 3 eggs. – 6.
– Then 9 eggs, please. – 9? [Golden brown squid] – Thank you. – OK. Enjoy.
– OK. Thank you. Yes. Yes. [Meow] [JB, a butler automatically stops
as a cat meows] [Give me some, I’m hungry] [Cut into a small piece
and share it with the cat] [Sniff] [Flustered]
How come you don’t eat it? [It’s not my style] [JB the delivery man]
Here’s your food. – Hi.
– Hi. Squid. [A tasty squid in the hot spring]
Have some egg. [Enjoying baked eggs] Go ahead. – Why?
– Go ahead. Jinyoung suddenly decided to join us. [Time to fill empty stomach] – OK.
– We have to go for a meal now. Jaebum loves soft tofu. Soft tofu seafood blah blah. [Did you see that]
– I know you’re ignoring us. – Jinyoung. Are you bragging
about your new earphones? [Calm]
No, I got it. When I bought my phone. [On their way to enjoy their last meal
in Jeju Island] – Let’s go eat something.
– How did you like the hot spring. I really loved it. [Stomach growling]
I’m a little hungry. – You didn’t go into the cold water, right?
– No, I didn’t. It feels like when
we dance really hard. [Explaining how the cold water felt like]
Like this. [Off to the restaurant] [They finally arrived] I have something I want to do. I want to ride a submarine. [Somebody please let Youngjae ride
a submarine] That is over there. I want to ride a submarine. [He sees the ocean for the first time
since he arrived in Jeju] It’s amazing. [Click]
[Photographer Lim] The cheapest menu here
costs 17,000 won. [Hesitant]
Guys. Shall we go somewhere else? Let’s play rock-paper-scissors
and pick three members – who will have convenience store food.
– Yeah! – While the winners eat here.
– Sounds good. – A convenience store, for real.
– For real. [GOT7 always plays rock-paper-scissors]
Rock, paper, scissors. [What’s the result?]
Rock, paper, scissors! Rock, paper, scissors! [Yugyeom and Jackson are
chosen to go to a convenience store] [Shocked]
I’m so happy. [The other members find it too funny]
A convenience store, for real? [Here you go] Let’s give them 20,000 won. – You could order seafood ramen here
for 20,000 won. – I see. See you. [Stare] We can buy a lot
with 10,000 won. Right. For 10,000 won,
you can buy 2 bowls of ramen, 2 fish cakes. [Comforting Jackson] We can have
fried rice. They sell decent lunch boxes. Isn’t that too much
for a convenience store? – Let’s give them only 5,000 won.
– The funny thing is, All of us could have eaten here,
but Jackson… He suggested the idea. [Sniper]
A game is just a game. – Then you two come here.
– Let’s change our seats. Change seats. I didn’t know I would lose. – I really didn’t expect that I would lose.
– Really? – I was so happy. – So was I.
– Seafood ramen? – Seafood ramen?
– Let’s order everything here. [Jackson and Yugyeom go out
to find a convenience store] Convenience store. Where is… – Is there a convenience store?
– Nope. – Is there a convenience store?
– Nope. [Disappointed]
I never expected I would lose. – I mean…
– See? We shouldn’t throw scissors. [Jackson’s TMI]
Our members throw rock by habit. [But he fell for it]
We shouldn’t throw scissors. – Just paper, paper, paper.
– Paper, paper, paper. [Paper or rock]
– Or rock. – Rock. – We should throw just the 2. Is there a convenience store nearby? [They found the biggest supermarket in the
neighborhood] There’s no convenience store. This is the biggest one. – This isn’t good for our health.
– Then how about this? – This shouldn’t be over 10,000 won.
– By no means. Let’s ask. – 6,000 won.
– 6,000 won. Would you choose quickly? – Did you have lunch?
– Yes. – Why did you ask?
– I was going to ask you to join us. – Would you like one?
– No. [Let’s go already, please] – And ice cream.
– Stop stalling, please. – Please.
– 6,000 won and… – Let’s go back.
– We have 4,000 won left. We can buy ice cream and chocolate. [At the restaurant]
Assorted sashimi. We can’t afford it. – I was mistaken.
– 140,000 won. I thought it was 14,000 won. [How gluttonous GOT7 order their food]
Let’s order 4 seafood ramen and a noodle soup.
I think that should do it. It should be enough for us. – In that case…
– There are seafood like this. Then… – 3 seafood ramen, 2 soup noodle.
– How much is it? That works. [Jackson is happy with ice cream]
– Pretty ocean. – Now that I’m having ice cream, I’m happier than anyone else
in the world. – But they are…
– But they are… [Self-justification]
Spicy and warm food. What’s good about that? [Self-justified]
I’m full already. I think it’s… This show is the commercial
for the ham. We’ve only eaten ham. We’ve only eaten canned ham. [Jackson and Yugyeom are back] – How come you’re not eating yet?
– It’s not here yet. – We’re waiting. Oh, ham! [Jackson’s secret weapon]
Here? [And the leftover money]
How are you going to grill it? I can ask them to grill it
for 1,000 won. No, if I kneel down for it. Kneel down. He’s really something. Excuse me, if I may,
could you grill it for me? I’ll pay 1,000 won for it. He wants us to grill it. – Grill it?
– Yes. – You don’t have to pay for it.
– I appreciate it. – Please keep it between us.
– OK. – Thank you.
– No problem. [Did you see that?] [Jinyoung shows mercy on Jackson]
Jackson, I’ll give you some money. – No, I’m good.
– I’ll give you some money. – I don’t need it.
– 100 won. [I’m being so nice here]
Have some more rice with it. [And Youngjae wants 100 won] Give me that if you don’t want.
I will keep it in my piggy bank. [The more you have,
the more you want] – I’ll save it.
– I can be happy with 10,000 won. [Showing off]
We ordered ramen and soup noodle. – You ordered two?
– No, 5. – Bon appetit.
– 2 soup noodle, 3 ramen. [Jinyoung toys with Jackson] – Bon appetit.
– In case Jackson wants some. Jinyoung, 1,000 won. [Here’s 1,000 won]
I’ll give it to you, Jinyoung. [Stern] – For a bowl of rice. – Let’s ask first.
– Wait. I don’t think they have that on the menu. – Hold on. Sorry.
– We don’t have to ask. – Excuse me. A bowl of rice is 1,000 won, right?
– Yes. – Yes.
– Is it 1,000 won? [Dramatic negotiation] What are you going to do
with 2,000 won? I’m going to have ice cream. I’ll have a dessert. [Jackson’s big picture, a full course]
A full course. Happiness with 10,000 won. And a dessert. [Mark feels sorry for Jackson]
Jackson, why did you suggest it? I know. I’m regretting. What I don’t understand is… [Doing an impression of Yugyeom]
Go ahead. Hit him. Hit him. [Here comes seafood soup noodle] Amazing. Wow. Is the abalone alive? – Let me poke it.
– It’s alive. It’s moving. [Jeju’s ocean in a plate] [He’s about to lose it
in front of seafood soup noodle] It’s moving. [Pour the broth
and wait for the broth to boil] [Jackson has something to say]
Speak up! As far as I know, it doesn’t take so long
to grill ham. Why does it take so long? [Here comes ham] [Eye-catching ham]
That’s amazing. Looking good.
They grilled it really nicely. – Wow. They’re really nice.
– Awesome. They put mushroom
on top of ham. [Jackson gets ready to eat]
With that, I don’t think we need to share. A bowl of rice, please. [Politely receiving a bowl of rice] [Seafood noodle soup is yet to boil] [Right at this moment, this is the best meal]
Jackson really enjoys it. That looks delicious. Let me have a bite, Jackson. [Pretending he can’t hear them]
Can’t believe you’re trying to take it. – He has nothing, and you asked him.
– But I want to eat that . That looks delicious. [You can buy one yourself with this] – You can buy it yourself.
– Would 2,000 won be enough? – To be honest… Never mind.
– Poor Jackson. I can eat the sauce, right? [Let’s not do that]
But that wouldn’t be good. [Boiling] [You can have some]
– Jack! – Yeah. Really? [Jackson is afraid of the consequences]
Later… No, you can eat.
We have more than enough. Let’s share. I’ll go have ice cream. [Boycott]
– Let’s go, Yugyeom. – I won’t go. [Cute Yugyeom doesn’t want to be bothered]
– Why would you want to tag me along?
– He said, “I won’t go”. [Traitor]
I don’t want to go. [You’re under arrest] [Devil’s temptation]
– You go ahead. – Act cute. No. I already ate. – I know you can eat more.
– You’re still hungry. – You said you’re hungry. [I’m a guy who goes by the rules]
1 is 1, 2 is 2. Bye, Jackson. Ramen is ready. [After Jackson left,
they start eating seafood soup noodle] [Taking a picture]
– Eat up. – It’s hot. It got hot
as it was by the fire. [Slurp] [The last meal in Jeju Island] [Focusing on eating quietly] It feels like the ocean
is in my mouth. [While the members finish
seafood noodle soup] There’s more here. [Jackson arrived at the supermarket
with all the money he has] How much is this? [Yes!]
500 won. – How much is this?
– 2,000 won. [Super happy]
See? 10,000 won. It’s so funny. [This is the true happiness with 10,000 won]
I had 10,000 won. I had a meal. I even had a dessert. And a candy! It’s a bonus. What?! [Subtitle: Jackson’s Unlucky Day] [After enjoying the special meal
in Jeju Island] [GOT7 hit the beach
before they leave Jeju Island] [So excited] [So happy that they’re together] Thanks for great memories. The staff members and writers. And iMBC.
Thank you. Right? Aren’t you thankful to iMBC? [Mark’s thanks filled with swag]
– MBC, MBC! – You let us build unforgettable memories. [GOT7 is busy 365 days a year] [Breaking away from their daily life] [they enjoyed a sweet vacation in Jeju Island] [They built fond memories together] [Working EAT Holiday in Jeju,
their trip that they will never forget] [The first trip to Jeju Island since their debut]
BamBam can sing. [GOT7 could have fun, as they were together]
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Isn’t this bed too small? [A new challenge, opening a food truck business]
No, because it’s pork neck. – Would it sell?
– It’s good. [They made it]
I’m done. [GOT7’s food truck ended in great success] Who ordered ham kimchi? [They glow wherever they are]
We’re out of rice. [GOT7 is love] [GOT7’s Working EAT Holiday in Jeju]
[Maknae’s graduation day]
Right now… I am doing my high school graduation ceremony. My hyungs came to my entrance ceremony, so… They are coming to my graduation too. Also, today for the ceremony, I need to be made up. Since I need to look dressed up and tidy. I hope I can go through the ceremony without any problems. After it’s over, I need to buy a meal. Of course it’s going to be black bean noodles. [Before his hyungs came, Jungkook received his diploma] The BTS members have just arrived. For my graduation, the 6 bros… [Excited after hearing that his hyungs arrived] Bangtan, Bangtan. Bangtan Boys are here. When they get here, we will be together, and they will congratulate me, And after I get the award, and finish the ceremony, then we’ll have to…that…we’ll have to go eat black bean noodles. Black bean noodles. They’re here! The members are here! [The members came with a different image from the entrance ceremony 3 years ago]
. [The members came with a different image from the entrance ceremony 3 years ago]
Wow, my 6 bros for my graduation ceremony. [The members came with a different image from the entrance ceremony 3 years ago]
. We also came for the entrance ceremony and now we’re back in 3 years. I guess I need to give the bouquet of flowers. [The ceremony began and the auditorium is crowded, so the hyungs decided to wait in the car] It’s finished. It’s finished. [He finished it well, and goes into the car with his hyungs!] [Before arriving at the restuarant, there is an interval time to congratulate]
Finally! [Before arriving at the restuarant, there is an interval time to congratulate]
We went to this place after the entrance ceremony. We went to this place after the entrance ceremony. [The 95z hyungnims called the camera out and said they’ll do an interview half-awake]
The restuarant that we went to last time… [The 95z hyungnims called the camera out and said they’ll do an interview half-awake]
We came to the same place! They said they’re going to bring us to the same place. I heard that we used dad’s credit card. Well, now… Jungkookie… Jungkookie, why are you buying the meal? JK: Hm?
JM: Are you buying it? JK: That’s what I said.
JM: I’m looking forward to it. JM: Now you’re an adult, so you should make a comment. I’ve been an adult. Huh? Oh you’ve been an adult, right. But now it’s official. No, no. Okay, I’ll listen to you hyung. Ah, really. I can finally take my uniform off. JM: That’s right. Tell you the truth…I…I’m…disgusting. JK: The bouquet…
JM: Congratulations! The bouquet of flowers… Where did you buy this? V: It’s from that place in the front… JK: They smell really nice! JM: It’s a shame that we weren’t able to see you receive the award. JK: I love the smell of flowers… V: Since you left first, we looked everywhere for a place that sells flowers. By the look on the camera director’s face, I don’t think that’s true. JM: We just bought it at the mart. Anyway… Anyway, it’s a shame that we didn’t see you receive the award. I really wanted to see… (One Day Long Ago by Yoon Jong Shin) Anyway, congratulations. And eat a lot. JK: Since I’m buying it, of course I’m going to eat a lot.
JM: Yeah, eat a lot. Is there anything you want since you graduated? I can buy it. JK: Really?
JM: Of course. Then you buy the meal. No, this is… JM: Something that has meaning.
JK: Ok, I’ll buy the meal. V: Jungkook-ssi… JM: Is there something you want? V: If there is something you want, just say it. Jimin will buy it for you. Is it my graduation present? JM: Yes it is. JK: Let’s make it simple.
JM: Ok. JM: Jungkook-ssi, if you say it now, there will be evidence. JK: Yeah, so an apartment… JM: Let’s go eat. [Everyone arrived at the place from when he did his entrance ceremony]
. [Everyone arrived at the place from when he did his entrance ceremony]
JK: Yeah, I remember this place. K: Yeah, I remember this place. It was this place. Sweet and sour pork… J: Look, it’s this place. J: The place from 3 years ago after Jungkook’s entrance ceremony. JM: This place’s sweet and sour pork was tasty. -It’s the same!
-I know right. JH: Hey, Jungkook! Jungkook! JH: The scale is so much different from last time! J: Jungkook, what is “graduation” in English? S: Jungkook, stay on one side. JM: Jungkookie, Jungkookie, come over here. Sit over here. S: What are you doing all of a sudden… V: Now you have to…! V: 500 Won. You have to the 500 Won. “If you’re curious, give me 500 won” [The most serious they have been during the day] JK: Why aren’t they coming? J: …when I did Eat Jin… JK: I pressed it, but they’re not coming. [The members wanted to take the picture the same way as the entrance ceremony]
It’s exactly the same! [The members wanted to take the picture the same way as the entrance ceremony]
V: Wow, look at this… V: Wow, look at this… I looked like this. I became really old. V: Jungkook…I mean Jimin, you were really a baby at the time. JM: I looked like Jungkook’s dongsaeng. -Ah, Jungkook-ah!
Ah, Jungkook-gun! J: Ah, Jungkook-gun! JH: Why, why, why?
JM: I’ll help you
J: There’s too much. 1, 2, 3… [After they finish eating, they finish it off with a group picture!]
1, 2, 3… A very big message is on its way (?) (Referring to the bill) [Because of the maknae, everyone had a fun time!>
That’s the ring. People really get destroyed in this. Legit full-size why not? That’s what it’s all about you gotta raise production value. Joe this is your last BTS? Well actually probably yeah. Do you have any final words? I mean I Don’t know like it’s gonna be weird I Know you wanna fight, no you want to go in Arisa popping yes Arrest me someone’s gonna arrest me. I don’t like you like that I won Second unit Technically undefeated Hey, I got candy They’re called chocolate cluster bombs you’re like Their life get a pop rocks with chocolates fucking disgust, and then we also have some various chocolates that are really cool They’re on sale taco chocolate you got a fry and ketchup chocolate yet Peanut butter and jelly chocolate and popcorn chocolate you can see the pop rocks like on the chocolate Chocolate good. I don’t know I’m gonna try first for your sake Is there mold is there mold on this yeah, I won’t have been sitting out for it All right go package these Don’t work. Don’t work. Are they supposed to do it supposed to be like pop rocks. There’s to push the pop Cluster bombs exploding work pretty crisp serious. There’s no pop at all Nothing, maybe one of these well you can have some kind of reaction. This is peanut butter and jelly chocolate Oh I Can kind of smell the peanut butter and jelly over this oh my god, it’s inside no way hmm oh It’s popping mine’s popping That’s weird. What is that? Why the fucking people fuck with chocolate. It’s peanut butter and jelly Mm-hmm the jelly is not good at all so processing the last thing I mean it Shocks me is it yeah chocolates compare enjoy chocolate yeah Drill them this just weirds happening construction Yeah block a popcorn chocolate it sounds good. You can see it in there What has become of FYE Selling various stupid chocolates, it’s like salty you later. Yeah What the fuck you don’t like it no, I guess I just like salt with chocolate Yeah, no one’s gonna fuckin eat that Here’s this taco chocolate Choco chocolate ground beef No idea what’s in that what the fuck? Just like can’t you talk about what there’s chocolate in it, how could it? Mean taco, I’m gonna taste like taco when there’s chocolate involved. No I didn’t taste like chocolate Oh Brian ketchup chocolate oh I Don’t like that if there’s like barbecue barbecue droplet it does is a barbecue oh Here you go James hates. These a sure is Handling them Salty chill it’s gross not bad Trevor actually took the whole popcorn bar I mean, it’s just like just like salty chocolate No probably I swallowed it what the fuck how does that work? No it’s like delayed reaction or something got old There’s no popping It cannot pop in for me You’re look like you’re falling We fix my underwear first Oh Why you shoot a sit-down well Wow yeah asking the suck man, that’s what they that’s kind of like what they do Yeah, that’s like this Can you at least get off the mat, it’s fucked up dude he actually hurt yourself, man You supposed to like distribute you a rate or something like having fucking I guess Still through your legs yeah Sure very dull pain in my lower back. This isn’t it for professionals You know it’s probably the most awkward fall. I’ve done and it really fucking hurt Hey guys welcome to behind the scenes where we give you everything raw about cow chop, I’ll be here with Joe Joe you’re here with us Yeah, right like the real deal the real deal my name, cuz we just we just got them Yeah, we just got done filming the wrestling thing so people might be discussing whether or not his Undertaker like retirement is for real Which right it is in a way? because Joe is Formerly going to be going off and doing his own adventures in life I believe he wants to finish up college you want to do a lot of stuff on his own on get that college credit It’s hard. It’s a hard decision, but is it is it your decision? Yeah, okay. I just I didn’t know you were kind of like because it’s not like you’re like Oh is a hard decision. I was at You sure yeah, I’m knocking I’m a I’m not getting fired yeah I guess we we didn’t really do a thing with Aaron When we were leaving cuz we were in the middle of the Los Angeles And it was my choice for this specifically to write him off in a skit fashion with the Undertaker style Retirement cuz I thought that would be kind. I thought was pretty cool. I thought it was kind of something that like I would Use for the wrestling thing to you know really make that series kind of special I guess so didn’t really want to do anything fancy, but in a way It was kind of fancy, but you you didn’t want like a video or anything anymore like yeah Yeah, I thought that’d be like corny like I feared more like a genuine just like goodbye kind of thing rather than like you know The fans are gonna. They’re gonna miss you, dude. Yeah, I mean I’ll miss them I mean definitely crazy you like I’ve been doing this for what three years but Yeah So I guess while you’re here What what has been your favorite and least favorite part about being on couch? Ah I think my least favorite was probably Like inhaling all the toxic fumes that okay, so those are yeah probably that I thought you’re gonna say like the pay Then no what about the shit Michelle shit no That wasn’t that like I mean it was bad. It was your shit. Yeah It wasn’t like it wasn’t par, but I guess that was his shit. Wasn’t it well. It was like everyone’s shit. Yeah It was a mixture of everyone shit. I sure there was shit. I think my favorite thing was probably like just Getting like people’s reactions like when we go out and just do crazy shit and just seeing like Like I guess like one I remember is like when we did the Avengers skit And we went to the gas station and like I was like filming this guy and he’s looking on you guys like Like what the fuck is going on kick the other grocery store Yeah, yeah that like this is this so many different times like I never thought like we just get kicked out or whatever But yeah are gonna keep doing YouTube stuff you think I don’t know I mean I probably won’t be doing YouTube like probably do other things Yeah, do us do some other stuff no side projects you can link yourself off to no probably not okay. I’ll be uh Maybe eventually I’ll come back like do a cameo or something on the channel Yeah, hopefully if circumstances You know change or anything like that you can come right back into the fold or anything like that? Obviously, you know I’m gonna miss you the most. You know I miss you dude cuz this sucks, but yeah Yeah, he’s been with me for so long. He knows actually what what T is like 2004 I guess yeah, it’s like 13 years 13 or 14 years It’s pretty long, but hey we back. Yeah as soon as he yeah It’s not like I don’t want to be like a goodbye Kind of thing even though like I am going cuz I’m sure that’s literally what this is I mean it is a goodbye I don’t like saying go get a degree, which is what like business or something like that? He’s gonna realize a business They’ll give me the coal instead of me giving him the call, and then we’ll see where it goes yeah. He was owner Yeah, I’m me. I’ll definitely keep up with everything All right, buddy well thank you for Being with us, you’ve been fun everyone loves you I guess if you want to take any snacks on the way out. Yeah, yeah Well like not all of them because I don’t think we have any left It’s like none laughs. You don’t have any stash ever said yeah All right It’s hard to say bye, but yep. I’ll be back eventually There you have it Joe. We’ll be back eventually yeah Hey guys, I know this was a pretty depressing video, but I know you guys are wondering about my feelings towards all this and I’m gonna be okay It’ll be okay sitting here at this picnic table eating by myself now I’m pretty confident that Joe’s going to go and get his degree and Maybe you guys will see him again someday. I’m just just eating myself away now because I’m I’m depressed But hey you can check out some of these other videos that may or may not have Joe in them Um that’s all there really is to say man. We’re gonna miss you, buddy. I hope you see this and I’m just eating text mix now to drown. My sorrows. I just really miss you ma’am
I’m an army so i’m routing for bangtan sammmme bro we all army aren’t we i can’t believe my mans gonna be wrestling I’m nervous as hell but i know hes gonna own this! bts are winners and they will win me so beautiful arent i? look at them cheering for BTS BANGTAN FOREVER!!!!! I LOVE YOU
Today, we’re shooting world Extreme എന്ന് നമ്മൾ ചിത്രീകരിക്കുന്നത് ലോകത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും സാഹസമായ wrestling റെസ്ലിങ് ആണ് We decided we want to make wrestling video the reason we thought it’d be funny if I just played all the wrestlers ഗുസ്തിക്കാരോടൊപ്പം കളിക്കുന്നത് രസകരമായിരിക്കും എന്ന് തോന്നിയത് കൊണ്ടാണ് ഈ വീഡിയോ ചെയ്യാൻ തീരുമാനിച്ചത് I didn’t think it was funny. I just wanted to see you get hurt. Yeah, that’s true അത്ര രസകരമാണെന്നു തോന്നുന്നില്ല … നിനക്ക് അടി കിട്ടുന്നത് എനിക്ക് കാണണമെന്നുണ്ട് ..അതെ അത് സത്യമാണ് I guess get my ass beat and I get to watch myself kick my ass എനിക്ക് അടിയും തൊഴിയും കിട്ടുന്നത് കാണേണ്ടി വരുമെന്ന തോന്നുന്നത്… Which is kind of I think a fantasy that everyone secretly has I don’t want to get hurt ഇതായിരിക്കും എല്ലാവരുടെയും മനസ്സിലിരിപ്പ് …എനിക്ക് അടികിട്ടണമെന്നു ആഗ്രഹമില്ല But I want to know what I would look like getting hurt. Let’s go wrastle. We’re wrastling!. പക്ഷെ അടി കിട്ടിയാൽ എങ്ങനെ ഇരിക്കുമെന്ന് അറിഞ്ഞാൽ കൊള്ളാമെന്നുണ്ട് … നമുക്ക് പോയി ഗുസ്തി പിടിക്കാം Bad bad man, I’m getting ready to be roger the best announcer of all time I’m working my way up the ranks one day. I’m gonna be the one that’s in the ring then you’re good For now. I’m just behind the camera one day. I’m gonna get in front of that camera, and I’m gonna show the world boom Hey Good to meet you. Just push this up justify that son of a bitch And here comes the challenger ready though. This that way won’t (laughs) Know I’ve been doing wrestling for about the senior I got into it because my hair salon went under just happened across the presley place I was on my last dollar went in and applied for the royal extreme wrestling and they said what’s [your name And I said I’ll just just take a first name and put it with your favorite activity which for me was fisting so I I I chose Frank the fister and then from there the rest is history (burps) Okay Hey, okay. I forgot a thing covered. I’m feeling good. I’m ready to announce some wrestling uh Sell some used cars slap some newborn babies make sure they’re alive. I’m ready to do it all My face gonna be on mount rushmore by the end of this day just
you wait and see All right!(Screams Mcdonalds jingle) (laughs) You thought he only existed online], but here he is in the flesh yeah me me me Yeah perfect Is this how you win? Oh, are you wait dominated first foot first, but oh? I’m about the body-slammed about this jacket I think that God adds we don’t we’ll have fun here. No fun. Oh Ma I’ve seen Poltergeist one I’ve seen poltergeist – but I’ve never seen a poltergeist up off her ring like that. Oh yeah City What’s up? Are you sleeping? Okay? Hey, Anthony Anthony’s a little tired Hit a long night last night. That’s my legs like all folded and broken. We’ll get anthony fixed in time for the shoe We’re practicing misogyny right now massage getting me really good. Yeah, thank you for the misogyny ah a Vulcan neck pinch Now before I begin Welcome to our crappy table a crafty for some reason. I don’t know why it’s closed with Craft services Just like the snacks you can eat luckily they’ve provided us with some delicious milk bone Treats leigh calling it was okay. I knew nobody would you guys know this is a Milk-bone? Treat was it impromptu you put it in my mouth episode please I’m going to do I’m gonna put the treat on the table, and you can only eat it when I tell you to okay stay Let’s create there get it oh Good boy It has a real bone marrow in it It’s a wholesome and tasty with delicious treats it You can feel good about getting why are there chunks that is probably the bone marrow well ruff Good I gotta get showered on that. I just forgot Fasten you can say food poisoning induce Durell. We’re poised to do that real Well there you have it that is our interpretation of wrestling wrestling This is probably the weirdest thing on television because it’s like a drama yeah, all these back stories And then it’s a bunch of grown men pretend. We’re in each other if you’re a wrestling fan Let us know how much you hated this video alright. See you guys next week, right? Sorry movies, and nervous Mike’s got a guy every Brother one, I’m not a player. I just cross the look yeah. I tried real hard Eden’s crush be hard enough oh, I scrub so hard. I can’t sleep at night anyways. Give me a buzz. Yeah pretty crushing I don’t know what to do. I really like leia you have to sure that you care, and that’s what I’m gonna do You don’t know the first thing about love Personally she’ll do it If you having a seizure and swallow his tongue, well you have to show it that you care That’s what I’m going to do for hungry Hi, guys welcome to my slumber party. My name is Samantha and my friends and I are about to have so much fun We’re going to start off by talking about our crushes followed up with Foot massages and nail painting. I’m 9 I’ve always had a really big crush on the sun, baby It shows from like 1991 You know where L Pin sexual okay that means team like pan paint sunny-side up Baby her nipples are like yeah You wish both of you have the combined boob map that I did I don’t grow food. So that’s that yeah, that’s her choice Well, maybe it’s my choice to have inflamed nipple You know I like that Denzel Washington. Yeah means actually my cousin He’s your cousin my cousin on my mom’s left nautical name Carrington Washington, Darrington, Washington Arrington wasn’t after you running around with all the other kids in the town, and you’re playing in the cul-de-Sac I mean, I try to stay out of trouble treasure my best. That’s right. Hey We all smoked a little meth just a little bit not too much don’t Don’t you judge? Okay, oh yes Fun like doing this in front of people’s we’re about your fourth time doing what it never is easy It does not get easier. This is personal time decided Hey Jessica, I mean it look like this now, but believe me. I’m going to glow up if you don’t know What glow up me I mean grow up become brighter mas says I’m special and I’m gonna really be just like my mom We’re going on just you wait when she goes time time I’m looking forward to here’s my mom would you cheat I can’t wait to have those my butt looks like two Deflated Dodge balls. I told her that she painted herself every morning hurting me so it’s nice. Not written Mi sorry movies and nervous Where were we? Delivering Donny Osmond I was I love Donny Osborn. I loved him so much. I just wanted to take him and just Get him up in me, but this is My black eye isn’t black enough The director said so that’s what’s happening. She’s just going to punch me in the face, right This is what happens when you pull grows hair cool. I like to tell her green a lot. I have a green shirt. I have a green backpack I don’t look down, but I’m wearing green shorts and Green underwear the Grinch is my favorite movie in the Grinch is my favorite character of that movie. Oh yay! One good Si gap you guys you did All right I licked it and pasted the ink Like oh my that was seven first class ever can’t really have a passion and actually get to date them and like oh Thank you so much for watching click the box on the screen to watch every wrestler ever Featuring the skull smasher himself hulk, okay?
First we have BTS vs BTOB! today is gonna be a tough challenge Everyone these are the judges for today please cheer for them! We are anout to start! First we have BTOB Minhyuk And BTS’ Seokjin Aww BTS’ Jin
– Okay, so it’s the opening
day for the Washington Nationals which is Jack’s favorite
baseball team and he left jerseys out
for Maddie and I to wear because apparently now
it’s our favorite baseball team as well
according to him. – Now I’m Jack.
– (Jack) Wow. It’s like I’m looking
right in a mirror. That’s amazing.
Say, “Go Nats, baby.” – Now I’m Jack.
– (Jack) There you go. – Go Nats, baby.
– Oh my God, it’s like Twilight Zone.
The Natitude on the C Team couldn’t be higher right now.
It’s opening day. What a joyous day.
It’s opening day. Camera’s right in my face.
I feel weird. – Look how long this is
on me. I’m wearing a dress.
You’re tall. – Yeah, I am tall.
– (Eric) I hope the football game goes your way, buddy.
– Hey. – (Eric) What?
– I know you’re joking around but I also know that you
bleed red white and blue, Washington Nationals colors.
He’s a huge Yan Gomes guy. I hope this goes in the vlog, too,
just so I can get some people to be commenting be like,
“Love Yan Gomes.” Him and Kurt Suzuki
are gonna be splitting time behind the dish this year
and I’m just– I like having two young
fresh, not young, but two veteran fresh
catchers. I prefer–
– (Eric) Yeah, I have other stuff to do.
– (Jack) I prefer catchers by committee.
That’s my opinion. – (Eric) Okay, if you prefer
catchers by committee, I still don’t know
what you’re saying. – Lots of love– – So we have a busy day
of shoots going on here today. Upstairs, we actually have
WWE star Becky Lynch doing a Try Not To gauntlet,
so she’s doing a combination of Try Not To Laugh,
Try Not To Make a Sound, Try Not to Aw and a bunch
of other Try Not To’s all wrapped into one challenge
and then downstairs, Tori’s actually gonna be
covering a react-ception to Teens React To When
the Video Doesn’t Match the Song. Let’s go check those out. – It made a little bit
of a sound. – Oh, I can’t even do that?
I didn’t know that was part of the challenge.
I thought I wasn’t allowed to make the sound.
Like a, urgh. Okay, all right.
Okay, I’m back. – It is kind of impossible.
You wanna try it again? We have another one.
You can try it again. Also, I can pick it,
I guess. All right. – Frick.
You know how this thing, maybe you have to do
something– I don’t know. Damn you. – Those are hard?
– That one was the hardest. – I mean to be fair,
we did also just kind of screw you. So next up is arguably
our most adorable challenge. This is the Try Not to Aw
Challenge. – Aw.
– Already fails. – Ugh, aw.
– Get it out now. – Ah, oh, stop. – Lip counts.
Lip pout counts. You pouted your lip.
– Ah, ah. – Is that not the cutest
thing you’ve ever seen? – Freaking adorable. Oh, hello.
Hello. Oh, hello buddy.
– So, this is Meeka. – Meeka, hi.
Hi, Meeka. Don’t you wanna say hi
to the people? You are just gorgeous.
– So, I think it’s safe to say we got you with this one.
– Aw, I don’t even care. Can I just do the rest
of the show with Meeka? – What are we doing?
– (Eric) What’s that? – I don’t know.
What’s happening? – (Eric) I just wanted to film.
– Oh. – (Eric) Well, that’s [bleep] up. – Was he getting in?
– No, opposite. – (Eric) What, what?
– This is the most casual I’ve ever–
look at this. Look at this casual.
– Now that’s a vlogger. – But you know what?
He probably got the perfect angle, too. ♪ (choir) ♪ – And then he was like,
“Also, I get to nap.” – Yeah.
It’s comfortable, too. – (Eric) Right? – I walked in this morning
and I saw the jersey on Eric’s chair
and I was like, “Oh my God, that’s so sweet.
Is Jack giving Eric a jersey? Does Eric like baseball?
Is Eric a Nationals fan?” I didn’t know that.
I know Jack’s a big fan. and then I saw it
on my chair and I was like
“I think it’s opening day.” So he wants us to wear these
for good luck. Go Nats.
Go Nats. – Yeah, no.
Washington Nats aren’t where it’s at.
– You guys, I’m telling you. You have to be careful
if Jack comes in with saying stuff like that.
– We can take him. What’s the difference between
a Nationals fan and a baby?
– What? – The baby will stop whining
after a while. – So, next week we’re doing
a Master Debaters again? – Yeah.
– And then the following week, you had that idea for doing–
– The no dumb questions– or no stupid questions.
– You’re gonna be really good at that one.
Not the vlog. – It’s–
“Not the vlog.” Not you guys.
– (Eric) Wait, I have one stupid question.
– Yeah. – (Eric) Where are your
guys’ National Washington jerseys? – (Jack) Yeah, where’s your
Natitude? – (Eric) Why are you guys–
what are you doing? – (Jack) What’s your Natitude
at right now? – We got a bad Natitude.
– That Natitude? – Yeah, Washington Nationals?
– You need to improve your Natitude.
Ignite it. That’s our team slogan
this year is ignite your attitude.
That’s not the C Team slogan, well actually, now it is.
– Now it is. – Ignite your Natitude.
Yeah. – What’s the difference between
Gio Gonzales and professional bowler?
– I’m gonna try to think of the answer.
Well first of all, he’s not on the [bleep]
Nationals anymore, so you can’t break my heart.
He’s in the Brewers, you son of a bitch.
But what’s the difference? – A professional bowler knows
how to throw a strike. – Ha, thank God he’s not
on our team anymore. Suresday, happy suresday. – What’s the difference between
a baby and a Washington Nationals fan?
– I don’t know. – After a while,
the baby stops whining. – Ah, that’s good.
That’s good. [Bleep] you. – All right, this is dope.
This is good because we did a behind the scenes
for our channel on this and that got removed,
so everything we explained, we can basically say. – Cool, you guys can put on
those headphones and we’re just gonna
get into it. – Give it up for Troy.
– Love Troy. We’re also sorry. – It’s amazing to see that
what we created can give somebody that reaction
to be excited like that. – (Tori) You guys are gonna be
signing these two panels over here.
Whichever one. It’s gonna be here
forever, though, so you gotta choose wisely.
– Go for it. – Dang. – (Tori) Is the pressure?
– This is actually a really big moment.
Sorry I don’t match right now. I just got done shooting.
– (Tori) No, I feel that. – I’ma be ridiculous.
– (Tori) Oh hell yeah. – I was like, might as well
go big, right? Yeah, I was here.
Whoa. Is yours on here?
– (Tori) Perfect. I think mine is–
started there and then it’s somewhere
on Adults I think. Good job, guys.
– Thank you so much. – Yeah, thank you.
– I used to watch these things when I was in middle school,
high school and I just did a YouTubers React episode.
What just happened? My life is crazy. – Is there a way that we
could get a donation notification– – Guys, Meeka’s wearing
Matt’s jersey. By the way, I did say–
I go, what if he has one of those cool black jerseys?
– Yeah, dude. – ‘Cause I was saying,
I got my Nats fan here. Nobody has a bigger
Natitude than Eric. – Oh yeah?
– And definitely not after the vlog.
– He needed a source? – (Eric) How are you doing?
– Yo, the Mets logo is really hard to draw
off memory. – Yeah, it’s got–
– (Eric) Whoa, wow. I didn’t even notice this.
– Dude, I just tagged enemy territory.
Let’s go. Let’s go Mets.
1-0 Robinson Cano in the first inning.
– Here’s the deal though. You have no idea
what you just [bleep] started. – Dude, I don’t have
a whiteboard. I don’t know what you’re gonna do.
– You won the first– what am I gonna do?
I don’t even have a whiteboard to even draw on.
What am I gonna draw on? I don’t know.
We’re gonna figure it out. – Aw, aw, aw, aw.
Ah, ah, aw, stop. ♪ (funky outro) ♪