– I understand you guys
had a good day today? – Yes we had a great day!
– No we did not – Yes
– No – Yes
– No we did not have a good day. – Yes we had a great fricking day! (laughter) (Monkey noise) – Did you have a good day? – Yeah
– No – Shut up! (laughter) – A good day – [Peanut] Yes
– No – [Peanut] Shut up. – You’re supposed to have
taken him to the spa. – I took him to the spa. (laughter) – He put me in the vegetable steamer. (laughter) – It’s the same thing! – The same thing? – It is too, it gets
hot, and it gets steamy, and then it goes, “Ding!” – Purple bastard. – Mexican condiment. (laughter) – [Jeff] A condiment? – I do not use them. – You don’t? – And neither did your mother. (laughter) – [Voice From The Suitcase]
Oh that’s funny (bleep) right there, that is funny (bleep)! (laughter) – Whoa, that was really good! You gotta work on it a little though. – Why? – Cause from here it sounded
like it came out of my ass. – Now I have somewhere to put my stick. – Oh yeah, well your
mother’s a corn dog! Hah! – On a stick. – Look, Jose, are you happy? – Si Senor, I am happy. – Good. – What the hell is happy? – Are you always happy? – I’m not happy on Halloween.
– Oh. – What the hell is wrong with Halloween? – There are no costumes on a stick. – You could be a fudgesicle (laughs) – Did anything else happen today? – No.
– Si! – Damn. – What else happened? – We were getting out of the car today – Out of the car, what happened? – He slammed my stick in the door. (laughter) and now I have a sore stick. – Peanut did you apologize? – (laughs) No.
– Why not? – Cause I couldn’t, I couldn’t breathe! – Why couldn’t you breathe? – Because he was laughing too hard. – Man, it was funny, he looked like a hood
ornament from Taco Bell! – I think you’re just
gonna have to apologize – All right all right all right! Jose, I’m, I’m sorry – Is okay
– [Jeff] Okay – I hope you die. – Look, you’re just gonna
have to be nicer to him – What do you say, uh, (speaking Spanish to one another) – [Jeff] What are you doing? – I’m speaking to Jose
in his native tongue. – We don’t do that
– Why not? – Well, it makes me feel left out. (laughing) – Huh? – Well I don’t speak Spanish. (humming horror music) – Picture if you will – Look Jose, you’re an
unusual kind of guy, what makes you happiest in life? – My BMW?
– [Jeff] He has a BMW. – [Peanut] Yeah, big Mexican woman. – On a stick. (laughing) – Jose, would you feel better in the box? – It’s much nicer in the box.
– Okay. – Whoa, oh dude, I thought you
were gonna drop him, oh jeez. That would’ve been funny as hell. – [Jose] Do not drop me, Senor. – I won’t drop you Jose. – [Jose] I would then be Jose
The Jalapeno On The Floor. (laughter) – Do a little tap dance, we got salsa! (laughter) – That’s terrible!
– Not with the right kind of chips it’s not.
– Stop it! I’m sorry Jose. – [Jose] Is okay
– Okay. – [Jose] I kick his ass later. – I’ll turn your ass into guacamole. – Stop it. – I’ll stir you with your own stick! – Stop it. – (sings) This is the way we
stir the guac, stir the guac, stir the guac. Ole! – I’m sorry Jose. – [Jose] Is okay
– Okay – [Jose] Don’t close the door
– Why not? – [Jose] The cockroaches. – You have cockroaches in there? – [Jose] One big one!
– A big one. – [Jose] On a stick! (laughter) – [Jose] Senor!
– What? – [Jose] I need to come back out. – I have to go on with the show, Jose. You stay right there. – [Jose] Senor!
– What – [Jose] I need to come back out! – You can’t come back out! – [Jose] I wish to see the Senoritas – What? – [Jose] I want to see the girls – What girls?
– [Jose] Any girls. – What makes you think a
girl would want to see you? – [Jose] Jose has the stick. (laughter and applause) (whooshing)